Monday 8 April 2013

Day 11: A new video

Pain in Jaw: 3/10

I headed back to Birmingham with James for the night last night and I got the best nights sleep ever, which i'm thankful for as I was turning abit moody.
I also got to see Dani again which was great - especially as she hasn't seen me since a couple of days after surgery so she noticed the difference in swelling straight away! I still have a little bit to go, i'm just waiting for my face to shape up now, but I think for 11 days post-op, swelling is looking pretty good!

I can't wait to get back to normality and to see the finished results. (I also can't wait to attempt to put make up on, but as I'm numb I think this will be abit of a weird feeling!)

I thought I better do another post-op video, courtesy of  Fraser, I got a translator!


2 comments: